Stat Counter


View My Stats

Monday 28 December 2009

No Comment

Uhh... Hi. This is Branwen. Vodbog and Bruce are both unavailable for this post, so they uh, requested that I do it. In a very persistant manner. Luckily, I was prepared, and had the time to ask them their views on a random topic:

Particle Physics


V:
"Scientists say that you can't see the quantum particles, such as muons and pions, but I see them all around me: Branwen's mother has raveons and rantons pop in regularly, while fartons seem to be passing through her father on a regular basis, and her brothers contain high quantities of pissons so far as the toilet seats are concerned, and pissoffs whenever she is around. Little Dan even has a few wantons and whineons, but they're not rare in her family...Like most families, there are never shortages of cryons, laughons, funons, and borons. There are plenty of crayons lying around from when they were really young, when there never seemed to be any sleepons. Even now, theshowmustgoons keep her parents up all night. Bruce is full of carryons that nerver leave his side, while Branwen is brimming with dreamons.
It's not just them, though: Whenever I meet new people, I find Tallons, shortons, fatons, thinons as well as oldons, youngons, and even some wearagreencoatdoesthisons. I don't think the scientists know what they're talking about, because I'm pretty sure anyone can see those-ons..."

B:
"Pfft, are humans still going on about those things? I've surpassed that level of thinking entirely."

Thanks for reading, and sorry about the long absence. You'd think we had a lot to talk about, but nothing really happens when you live away from everything that exists...

No comments: